Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some Pretty Pittsburgh Things

I get lost at least three times a day. The cool part about that is I find really pretty stuff! The city is full of gorgeous old architecture...it's almost always falling apart which makes it even prettier.
I don't where I was. If you know- email me! I'd like to go back and take more pictures.





I'd be down with a felony or two if I got to do my time in a prison like this. It's actually the courthouse now. Apparently alot of the new Batman flick takes place here. This is the second city I've lived in that's played host to Christian Bale and somehow we've yet to go on a date. wtf.
Everyone knows turquoise is the best color. This is St. Patricks Parish in The Strip District.
This is the time travel tunnel. Otherwise known as The Fort Pitt Tunnel. I DOUBLE LOVE IT. It's my favorite when it's empty. They love when you take pictures while driving in it.

-xoxo ejg

No comments:

Post a Comment