Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crepes, Viva Glam & Faux Specs

 Today was a day without a plan.  I like those the best.  I got my new camera yesterday so Jim and I took it for a spin around town.  I posted some of the best pics pics below.

First we visited Allegheny Cemetery.  I have a romanticized and spooky love for cemeteries but this one is just so beautiful.  It was the first place I wanted to take my new camera.



Next we stopped by Wildcard on Butler Street in Lawrenceville.  The shop is full of colorful handmade novelties; cards, hand bound books, printed paper, jewelry & housewares.  I would love if a few more of these shops would neighbor Wild Card.  The windows and cool floor were my fave!

 




After an unsuccessful trip to Tessaro's for a sandwich (they're apparently closed on Sunday's) we headed over to our favorite French spot for a delicious brunch.  I'm sure Jim will do a full review on Yelp but I can tell you it was yummy.  The crepes were tasty and reminded of my fave crepe spot in Chicago, Iguana Cafe.  My favorite things about Paris 66 is the French greeting when you walk in and on your way out, the pastry case and the collage board of Parisian trips that hangs in the entry way.





We headed home and had a mini photo shoot in the living room.  I broke out the faux glasses, Jims favorite (and prettiest) book and the newest Viva Glam lipstick.





Jim certainly did Ricky and Nicki proud in Macs newest Viva Glam shade.


What I loved the most: Putting lipstick on my man!

Au Revoir, EJG

No comments:

Post a Comment