Monday, February 13, 2012

The Love List 2.5-2.11


1. Doing the dishes is much more fun with this dish cloth...I actually did them today.
2. I'm seeing these rhinestone babies pop up at little gift stores all over.  I grabbed this green one!
3. It took a few good searches to find out exaclty what these babies are called.  They are currently in transit to me.  Stay tuned for a DIY project ala African Snake Vertebrae Trade beads.
4. There's a new skin care line in my mix, its called Fix.  I scored Immaculate Complexion in my last Birch Box.  F.A.C.E.S.M.O.O.T.H.L.I.K.E.B.A.B.Y.B.O.O.T.Y.
5. JCrew sells this amazing polish but the rest of their line is to die for and only available online.  Its free of 3 really bad things things that are in most nailpolish. More importantly, they make killer shades and it lasts forever.  
6. Jim and I are trying to find a good alternative to 48 cans of Diet Coke a week.  For now, a fridge sticked with cucumber water is working. So refreshing!
7. Quinoa.  We may be a little late to hop on this train but I'm glad we're on it.  Hello instant protein sans the red meat.
8. I purchased a few of the lavender Art of Shaving products for Jim this Christmas.  Lucky for me he treated himself to the full line...I look forward to kissing his cheeks even more.
9. I never thought a cleaning product would be on my Love List.  This stuff smells like perfume, isn't full of toxins and cleans pretty damn good (especially when i use my cute new dish cloth).

xoxo, ejg

No comments:

Post a Comment