Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Love List 1.22-1.28


1. This is the prettiest statement necklace from BCBG.  I had to have it. (add it to your jewelry box)

2. South Beach.  Got to spend last week in SoBe for work- it's still my fave place in the country. (hang this amazing print on your wall)
3. I was gifted this watch last week.  Pretty sure it's going to be a spring/summer staple.
4. I've rekindled my love affair with Deborah Lippman, Happy Birthday.  I looks amazing over red!
5. Stripes.  I'm just obsessed right now.  According to Glamour these specific stripes also represent the hottest women's colors for spring.
6. Crew Cuts never fails.  G will be getting this sparkly number in her Valentine's Day package.
7. G is lovin on Wizard of Oz big time.  I think this print will have to be a birthday prize.
8. I forgot how much I love mussels until we went to Paris 66 last night.
9. All of my Wall Flowers got an update today, Tiki Beach.  (smell it)

Have a great week!

xoxo, ejg

No comments:

Post a Comment